HostBlitz.com content is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries
Copyright © 2017, Blitz Technology Group LLC, All rights reserved.
- You may view the contents of HostBlitz.com for purchasing and informational purposes only.
- You may send a copy to your printer for your personal or business use in order to inform authorized and potential users about the HostBlitz.com services.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in HostBlitz.com without the express permission of Blitz Technology Group LLC.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any images found on HostBlitz.com without the express permission of Blitz Technology Group LLC.
- Content, logo’s, and resources that are provided to HostBlitz.com by its affiliates, partners, and providers, are the property of those respective companies.
- HostBlitz.com welcomes links from web pages to HostBlitz.com. Permission is expressly granted to any person who wishes to place a link in his or her own web page to HostBlitz.com’s website in its entirety. As a courtesy, if you link to, or include HostBlitz.com in an index, please let us know. However, you must obtain special permission before placing a link in your own Web page to a HostBlitz.com sub-page.
Reporting Copyright and Trademark Infringement
HostBlitz.com Respects the intellectual property of others. If you think HostBlitz.com or one of its customers is violating your rights, please send proper notice to HostBlitz.com as outlined below. Such notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice should be sent to HostBlitz.com’s designated agent at one of the addresses below:
Blitz Technology Group LLC
c/o J. Taylor
2733 East Battlefield Road #107
Springfield, Missouri 65804